Join us! You can truly make a difference in a SIBS kids life.
Volunteers must be a minimum of 15 years old and available with consistency on Tuesday or Thursday afternoon/evening.
- Homework support
- Mailings and other administrative assistance
- Art room prep work
- Engaging in games with participants
- Assisting staff in maintaining environment for program
- Supporting participants during expressive arts activities led by SIBSPlace Staff
- Completing hospital trainings and medical information updates in a timely manner
Online registration is available HERE.
Please indicate SIBSPlace when asked about service position of interest. Teen volunteers do not need to attach a resume.
Please contact volunteer office with questions at 516-632-3928.